Indy Communities: Decatur Township (SW Indy)
Why search homes for sale in Decatur Township?
Decatur Township is located in the South-West corner of Marion County (Indianapolis). Historically considered primarily industrial and agricultural, Decatur Township has seen an increase in lovely, affordable housing options. Drawing people in may be some of the more unique features of this part of Indianapolis…
- Southwestway Park – Indianapolis’s second largest park!
- 3 baseball diamonds
- 6 soccer fields
- Picnic shelter & playground
- Hiking & Mountain Bike trails
- Like to play Golf??
- The Indianapolis International Airport
- Thinking about charitable volunteer work close to home??
MSD of Decatur Township www.msddecatur.k12.in.us
District enrollment 6,452
Graduation Rate 81.4%
ISTEP+ Passing* 67.2%
(Spring 2014 – both Math & English)
State report card (2015-2016) C
CLICK HERE for school boundaries map
World Languages*? Spanish, Chinese, Latin
* Language offerings differ based on the “Small Learning Community” selected by the student
High school students may also choose to attend Area 31 Career Center
Statistical information reported by Indiana Department of Education “Compass” website for 2014-2017 school year. To see more information, visit http://compass.doe.in.gov/dashboard/overview.aspx Other school information located via individual school websites. All information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Decatur Township Homes for Sale
ADDITIONAL SCHOOL INFORMATION WEBSITES:
- Private School Review – Indianapolis, IN
- National Center for Education Statistics – School District Search
- Great! Schools.org – Indianapolis, IN
- NICHE – Indianapolis, IN